Monday, December 16, 2013
Winter Goals and Wishlist
It is finally winter break! That means no school and an excuse to do nothing productive for a month (3 weeks for some)! Honestly, this semester was really difficult for me to manage on an academic and social level, so having the next few weeks to relax for a bit was much needed.
Winter break means getting to do what you want! I have a few goals for myself this winter break--feel free to modify them to your preferences:
1. Read at least 2 books! (I'm currently re-reading through my copy of Jesus > Religion by Jefferson Bethke--I reviewed it a couple months back.)
2. Rewatch Disney's Frozen! (Currently obsessed!)
3. Go on a date to Candy Cane Lane. It's free and it's local to me! (cough cough, Darell)
4. Do a couple beauty reviews on my blog and Youtube channel (I got a few lined up for you guys)!
5. Venture out in other kinds of videos for my channel, especially since I have the time and the boyfriend can help me!
6. Hang out with as many local friends as possible!
7. Do something to make some extra cash this winter break. If you have any ideas, let me know.
8. Read more of my Bible because I know I definitely have not read it nearly as much as I need to.
9. Eat MORE Filipino food! I need to embrace it while I can at home!
10. Go on a random adventure (preferably some kind of road trip).
I can't think of very many things so far, but these will definitely keep me busy and satisfied. Modified versions of this list work too.
Are you on break too? What are you most excited for?