Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
- Bloggers currently in or have previously been in long distance relationships (LDRs) to share blog posts they've written about it to potentially be used in a future LDR post
- LDR stories from anyone, blogger or not!
- Asian American Bloggers, UNITE
- Brands to collaborate with, whether fashion, faith-related, beauty, or anything regarding relationships
- Local Southern California bloggers to meet up & collaborate with, either with a post or a video or a photoshoot, anything really! I'm down to just hang out haha.
- Bloggers in general who want to collaborate or just talk! I am so extroverted & love meeting/getting to know new people! I might even just consider having a pen pal!
- Local LA/Orange County photographers looking to expand their portfolio. Let's get shooting!
- Even if you don't fit any of the other categories but wanna just talk, please reach out to me!
Whatever category you fit into or just want to talk, please shoot me an email! kriselle @ livinandlovin . com (take out the spaces). Or comment below if that is easier for you. Either way. I'm looking forward to collaborating with tons of people soon and getting this blog back up & running :)
Thursday, August 6, 2015
We have a large time difference.
In case you don't know, Sydney is 17 hours ahead from LA, at least when we're on Daylight Savings Time. This has been the biggest adjustment for me by far because it affects when I can talk to him. When I wake up in the morning, he's sleeping. When I get home from work & am free to talk to him, he's starting his morning so he's in class & can't talk much. Late at night around bedtime for me is the most convenient time for us to talk, unless he has a late afternoon/evening event.
Despite the time difference however, it has managed to work for us so far. I'm pretty used to it already so it isn't such a big deal unless he's busy before I'm about to go to bed.
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
|Right before Darell walked through the security line & had to leave me!|