Today's prompt says for me to write 10 interesting facts about myself. I believe I've done this kind of post once before so I'm going to have to get creative with this one. Here goes nothing!
1. I am part of a couple online "sororities" that have been circling American news outlets lately! I'm not part of the über exclusive group "Girls Night In" that was just mentioned on Good Morning America recently, but I am part of the much larger, less exclusive group that was actually the predecessor to GNI if I'm not mistaken :) I have a few friends that are in the group, though!
2. I once had to attend a late-night work meeting at one of my old jobs to meet with Apl.de.ap from the Black Eyed Peas to talk about his future business endeavors! He's really cool in person.
3. I've been in a relationship for almost 6 years. Love that guy.
4. Over the last 6 years, I've moved quite a bit but I've always kept one thing with me in my room wherever I go, including here in Sydney. It's one of the very first gifts that Darell gave me. It's a collage of pictures of us that he gave to us after two months of dating because for half that time I was in the Philippines. It was made on Paint & he actually tried being girly with how the actual frame looked. It's one of my most treasured things that I own ♥
5. I work at a makeup store in Sydney. I'm not a professional by any means nor do I ever intend on becoming a professional, but I love makeup & have always been interested in working with it, so this job is pretty fun. I like helping women use makeup to enhance their looks in a good way :)
6. My guilty pleasure is The Bachelor. I didn't get into the show until last year & there are a ton of reasons why (especially regarding race) but once my friends got me to watch one episode I couldn't stop! It's so bad & it's so good.
7. Welp, I can't come up with anything else. So 6 facts it is!
I'm having tons of fun with this writing challenge. It will be good for me to look back on it later :)