I decided to buy a whole bunch of stuff, plus the 100-piece eyeshadow set for free if you entered in a coupon code.
So what did I get?
- Elf Studio Eyebrow Lifter & Filler Pencil in Dark // $3
- Elf Studio Kohl Eyeliner Pencil // $3
- Elf Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush in Light // $3
- Elf Studio High Definition Powder in Sheer // $6
- Elf Studio Mineral-Infused Face Primer // $6
- Elf Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths // $3
- Elf Essentials Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes // $12 // They consist of:
- Eyelash Brow & Wand, Smudge Eye Sponge, Defining Eye Brush, Blending Eye Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Lip Defining Brush, Concealer Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Brow Comb and Brush, Foundation Brush, Bronzing Brush, Total Face Brush
Last but not least, I got the Elf Everyday Eyeshadow Palette (not currently for sale). If you want it, use the coupon code BDAYFREE on purchases $15 and over.
I'm so excited to get into using all of these products and try out some makeup looks with them!
What do you need in your makeup collection?