I didn't check my mailbox at school the whole time I was gone for winter break (although I intended to), so when I moved back to school earlier this week, I had tons of mail! I had five packages and a few magazines, which is a lot for me.
I did a haul video to show everything that I got! I will definitely do a review of one of the packages I got, but comment and let me know if there is anything specific you want me to review!
What did I get?
- My business cards! I ordered 10 free business cards from Moo.com, and although I got them from a free template, they turned out amazing. And the type of cardstock used for them is amazing. I will definitely order more soon!
- Stunner of the Month: I won a giveaway through another blogger where I won a subscription to get a free pair of sunglasses every month for a year. So far, I've been enjoying getting fun sunglasses for free! I don't have to buy them myself. This month's style was aviators with blue frames. I don't really care for the frames but the style, I like that.
- Birchbox: I opened this package a month later than I was supposed to, but that's okay since I'm not getting this month's Birchbox delivered to me. If you still would like a review of this stuff, comment below!
- PinchMe: This is a site where you can test available products all for free! Sounds exciting, right? I got Kotex pads to try, so we'll see how that goes.
- NailedKit: This brand does monthly subscription boxes for $14 a month, or you can just buy their stuff in the shops and customize it or buy a design. I will be doing a full review of this very soon!
I also got a few magazines. I have not paid for a magazine subscription in over a year, and that is because of couponing websites helping me score the subscriptions!
So that was my haul! I'll be featuring some of these items in a future post. I'm sorry for not posting this sooner; I've been so busy getting ready to start school again! I'm excited for it!