I recently got my HerCampus Spring Break Survival Kit to have for my Spring Break and even beyond that! I was so excited to get right on with using all of these items for myself (and to share with friends, of course!)
What I Got:
- Biotera Ultra Color Care Conditioner - I personally have never dyed my hair, but almost everyone around me has, so they say that this conditioner is great for protecting colored hair. The box full of these samples I received was perfect for my roommate and next-door neighbors (who all dye their hair).
- Tresemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Trial - I got a few boxes (shown in red box) of these week-long samples to use and I took them on my choir tour this week! They are said to protect your hair against heat and make it stronger and healthier. I can definitely vouch for the smoother hair--plus, it doesn't make my hair greasy like many other shampoos and conditioners do!
- Neuro Sleep - This is supposed to help you fall asleep better! This also came with a cute pair of eye covers to help you do just that!
- HerCampus Koozies - I got two in blue and pink; now I'll always have something to keep my drinks warm or cold when necessary!
- HerCampus Sunglasses - No explanation necessary. It's spring break!
- HerCampus Bumper Sticker - It's simple, it's cute, and it's a sticker. What more do you need?
- HerCampus Cup - Of course, adding a cup to rep HerCampus isn't such a bad thing [;
- European Wax Center Free Coupon - FREE. This allows for a free bikini, brow, and underarm waxing at any of European Wax Center's locations nationwide!
- Yokini - They are known for their slimming bikinis and thanks to HerCampus, they're offering 20% off the swimsuit of choice and tossing in free lettering too if you want to customize your bikini!
- Chipotle Cards - These were hands down, my favorite. Chipotle is a staple in any college diet and these coupon cards allowed me for a free meal at chipotle and free chips and guacamole! I got myself a bowl thanks to these cards.
|Free + Chipotle = amazing|
So that was how HerCampus prepared me for this spring break! Which of these items would you be most excited for?