It is the last and final week of the Macy's Campus Tour! How am I ending this series? Well, why not end with the last thing you put on you before heading out for the day: shoes!
If you know me, it won't take long to realize my love for shoes. While I love all clothes and fashion in general, I have a special place in my heart just for shoes.
I was searching through Macy's mobile app one day and I was admiring all of the beautiful shoes that Macy's mstylelab carries. They have so many cute things, I wish I wasn't just limited to the $100 I was provided a few weeks ago! These 5 pairs (pictured above) were my tops!
From the top left:
1. Jessica Simpson Oxford Flats: I've had a slight obsession with cut-out shoes lately, and shoes with all of the cutouts with the lines like these have been on my mind lately. I. Want. Them.
2. Report Simba Two-piece Flats: These also look like cut-outs, even though they are much smaller than the previous shoe. I have also been a fan of two-piece flats for a while, and I love that they are finally becoming a thing!
3. Rocket Dog Bena Huarache Flats: I've also been a fan of this style of shoes since I first spotted these at Downtown LA's Olvera Street. I've been searching for a pair to call my own ever since.
4. Chinese Laundry Raven Platform Wedge Sandals: I've always liked the clog-type of sandals/shoes, and these are just like that! They're not completely wedges (but basically are), which makes them super comfortable, and they are high, which is how I like my heels! As a short girl, shoes that will make me look taller are a must for me.
5. Steve Madden Cori Cut Out Oxford Flats: I love Steve Madden Shoes, and as I said before, I love cut-out shoes. These shoes are the perfect combination of the two. They remind me a little bit of my old roommate's oxfords that she has (Shoutout to you, Melissa), and I've always liked them. They looked a lot like these except these ones have cut-outs.
All of these shoes have some sort of cut-out element and somewhat resemble a full-on, "normal" shoe (except the wedges), but the cut-outs give them a unique flair that I like in my shoes. And there is also a lot of brown. I prefer brown over black in shoes most of the time; I don't know why.
These shoes would be perfect for almost any school function, whether it needs to be dressed up or down! A girl can dream.
So, that concludes the #macyscampustour! Have you missed any posts? You can catch everything--my haul, my Two Ways to Wear miniseries, and my other wish list here! Don't forget to visit http://www.macyscampustour.com for what others are doing with Macy's mstylelab and for a 15% off coupon!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Macy's. All opinions are my own.